Speech and Language Therapy Services
The White Foundation is dedicated to ethical and professional care. Every member of the White Foundation staff is personally dedicated to helping the children, families and individuals of our state. They demonstrate that commitment through their daily efforts, through their service on community councils, planning teams, advisory boards and participation in local, state and national initiatives to support the needs of individuals and families.
Beneficiaries of Services for children who are developmentally delayed and/or have disorders in:
- Expressive and/or receptive language
- Oral Motor
- Social Skills/ Pragmatics
The foundation will provide a program that is characterized by:
- 100% of parents will receive communication through their expressed preferred method, whether it be by phone, fax, mail, or face-
- Services that are provided in the community day care setting; Bronson, Chiefland, Williston.
- Young children will remain in the same secure environment all day.
- Eliminate the barrier for some children to receive child care services and speech/language services.
- Families will not have additional scheduling and transportation burdens
- The professional who works with the child and family will be trained and experienced in working with children and their families in developmental delays; and
- The Foundation will ensure all service delivery is consistent with the policies and procedures of Medicaid, Head Start, Early Steps, and private insurance.
- The Foundation will hire experienced highly qualified staff. When all factors are the same we will hire those who reside in the local community.
- Continuous improvement through quarterly improvement monitoring, client surveys, stakeholder surveys, program director’s monthly reports to the CEO on progress to meet program goals. The entire Foundation participates in writing and prioritizing a strategic plan based on the data provided by survey’s quality improvement reviews, and program director reports.